All pool users must adhere to the instructions from Lifeguards and staff of The Watershed at all times.
Pool Entry Regulations for Children
- Children are permitted entry to the pool during our 'Children's Hours' only. A child is any customer aged up to and including fifteen years of age.
- Children aged ten or under must be accompanied in the water at all times by a responsible supervising adult. A supervising adult is someone aged eighteen or older.
- One adult supervisor must accompany every two children aged seven or under. If there are three or four children aged seven or under, a second adult supervisor is essential, and so on.
- For children aged eight, nine and ten, the ratio is one adult supervisor for every three children.
- One adult may supervise two children aged seven or under plus one child aged eight, nine or ten OR one child aged seven or under plus two aged eight, nine or ten. But one extra child in either age group requires a second adult supervisor.
- Adult supervision means that adults must accompany the children in the water at all times.
Use of Inflatable Slide
- The Slide may be used by children aged four to fifteen years.
- Children aged two to three years may use the Slide if accompanied on the slide by a parent.
- Parents of children aged two to three years may opt to remain at the foot of the slide if they feel their child can use the slide unassisted by them.
- Jumping on the slide is not permitted.
- Use of inflatable pool features is only accessible via the queuing system put in place by Lifeguards.
- While Lifeguards are present at all times, the decision to allow children of any age to use the inflatables is the sole responsibility of the parents/accompanying adults.