All pool users must adhere to the instructions from Lifeguards and staff of The Watershed at all times.
Pool Entry Regulations for Children
- Children aged 10 or under must be accompanied in the water at all times by a responsible supervising adult. A supervising adult is someone aged 18 or older.
- One adult supervisor must accompany every two children aged 7 or under. If there are three or four children aged 7 or under, a second adult supervisor is essential, and so on.
- For children aged 8, 9 and 10, the ratio is one adult supervisor for every three children.
- One adult may supervise two children aged 7 or under plus one child aged 8, 9 or 10 OR one child aged 7 or under plus two aged 8, 9 or 10. But one extra child in either age group requires a second adult supervisor.
- Adult supervision means that adults must accompany the children in the water at all times.
Use of Inflatable Slide
- The Slide may be used by children aged 4 to 15 years.
- Children aged 2 to 3 years may use the Slide if accompanied on the slide by a parent.
- Parents of children aged 2 to 3 years may opt to remain at the foot of the slide if they feel their child can use the slide unassisted by them.
- Jumping on the slide is not permitted.
- Use of inflatable pool features is only accessible via the queuing system put in place by Lifeguards.
- While Lifeguards are present at all times, the decision to allow children of any age to use the inflatables is the sole responsibility of the parents/accompanying adults.