The Watershed provides a Children’s Camp programme right throughout the school holidays.
This exhilarating programme takes place during Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas school holiday periods, goes from strength to strength every year with a five day multi-activity camp for children of 4 years to 13 years and a separate swim camp programme for levels 1 to 5 of the Swim Ireland Learn to Swim syllabus. The Multi-activity camp incorporates a diverse range of exciting indoor and outdoor activities which include a huge variety of fun games, all the sports such as basketball, badminton, soccer and athletics, arts & crafts, treasure hunts and parachute games, dodge-ball, swimming and uni-hoc, junior aerobics and dance routines and of course bouncy castle & giant inflatable obstacle course. The swim camp is a one hour programme based on Swim Ireland's Learn to Swim syllabus including some ‘play’ time.
We are currently taking bookings at Reception for Easter 2019.
If you would like to enquire about our Camp Programmes , please contact Reception or complete and submit the enquiry form on this page and we will contact you by return. Please note that completion and submission of this form is for enquiry purposes only, it is NOT a booking or a guarantee of the availability of a place at Camp. We will contact you on receipt of this form.
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment is required in order to secure all bookings.
- The Watershed operates a strict daily Signing In and Out Procedure . The Camp Coordinator on behalf of The Watershed reserves the right to retain a child on the premises if unable to identify the individual collecting.
- Campers must be collected promptly by their parents. The Watershed are unable to provide supervision before or after Camp hours.
- Parents may be required to sign permission for campers to be taken offsite for some activities, this will be notified in advance.
- The Watershed reserves the right to remove a participant from Camp for disruptive or unsafe behavior. In such cases a parent will be requested to collect the child immediately and no refund will be made.
- In respect of the health & welfare of all camp participants, parents must be available to collect campers with a suspected illness or infection immediately.
- Parents and guardians must provide a telephone number and remain contactable at all times.
- Chewing gum and glass bottles are not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- The Watershed are not responsible for the loss of or damage to any property.
- Children may not bring cameras or mobile phones to Camp.
- The Watershed Code of Conduct, Child Protection and Health and Safety policies will apply at all times. Copies are available on our Website.
- Parents of campers should familiarise themselves with the guidelines on our Camp Information Sheet which is available on our website.
- Registration will commence at 9am on the first day of each camp week.
- Multi-activity campers will complete a minimum of five activities each day. The Camp Coordinator reserves the right to change, amend or remove any activity from the schedule.
- In adherence with our Child Protection Policy, the Watershed staff will supervise but may not assist children in the Changing Village. If children require such assistance this must be done by parents. Parents will be aware of the time of pool activities from the Camp Timetable available at Reception.