Adult Swim Lesson
Our adult’s group swim lesson programme is delivered by dedicated swim teachers who have vast experience in teaching adults to swim – you are never ‘too old to learn’! We cater for swimmers of any age and all levels of ability. Whether you are a complete beginner who might be very nervous or the more advanced swimmer who wants to brush up on some techniques, you can benefit from joining one of our adult programmes.
Adult Swim Lessons
Our Beginner and Improver lessons run on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings at 8pm. Adult Swim Lessons cost €120 for a nine week term and the next term starts August 29th/30th. Enrolment is online via Eventbrite from 6pm Saturday August 26th.
Please click here for a list of the dates of lessons for Term 1 2023/2024.
Please note: Terms and Conditions for Adult Swimming Lessons
What level should you book into?
Below is a rough guide to the entry standard for each of the three levels that we teach. If you are still unsure which level is most suitable for you then come and talk to us and we will be more than happy to advise you.
Beginners is for you if you are a:
- First time swimmer with little or no experience of swimming
- Casual/occasional swimmer who is unfamiliar with correct technique
- Nervous/anxious adult who would like to overcome your fear of water
Improvers is for you if you are a:
- You feel competent out of your depth
- You can swim at least half a 25m length using the correct technique for Front Crawl and Backstroke
- Also have the fundamentals of Breaststroke