Pay As You Go Notes
Some Finer Points
- Off-Peak Pay As You Go hours are 7:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday [last ticket sold at 3:55pm daily]
- No Off-Peak or Special Times on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- The Learner Pool has limited space available during both School and Children’s swimming lessons.
- On Saturdays, our Learner Pool is not available until after 1pm.
- Our Pool Complex and Health Suite is entirely closed every Thursday and Friday from 3.30pm to 5.30pm.
- Time allowed may be restricted during very busy periods.
- Customers may not leave belongings in changing rooms and cubicles and must store them in the lockers provided. €1 coin (refundable) required.
- Swim hats must be worn at all times and can be purchased at Reception.
- In the interests of hygiene, all pool and health suite users must shower before using facilities.
- The Health Suite may only be access by persons aged 16 years and over.
- The floor of the deep end of our main pool is movable and we strongly advise that you check the depth of the pool before entering.
- All gym users must carry a towel and also must wipe down all equipment after use.
Child Admission Policy
- Children’s hours apply to all those under 16 years.
- Children under 11 must be accompanied by an 18 year old in the water, regardless of swimming ability.
- Children aged 3 years and under must wear swim hats and swim nappies [available for purchase at reception].
- NB : The ratio guideline which we adhere to is one adult to two children [8 years and under]. If you have a third child under 8 you must have a second adult.