Open Enrolment for the September term of Children's Swimming Lessons takes place this Saturday morning, August 11th, from 9am.
We recommend that customers who are interested in enrolling children in the programme attend as early as they can on the day as the demand for places is very high, particularly in the beginner levels and there may be a long queue.
Our swimming lessons are run in terms of nine weeks and each term costs €85 per child. Children must be a minimum age of five years and attending primary school before enrolling.
Our lessons are taught by our team of qualified, experienced swim teachers and are based on Swim Ireland 'Learn to Swim' programme.
There are eight levels in the 'Learn to Swim' programme. Please bear in mind that all children learn and progress at different rates, it is not unusual for children to attend the same level several times before achieving the standard required to move on to the next level. It is important that children practice the skills they are being taught in between the weekly lessons.
Our teachers are always on hand to lend support, advice and encouragement and if parents or children have any questions about a particular element of the lessons or what needs to be practiced, please speak to a member of staff.
Regarding enrolment day: please note the following terms which are in place due to the very high demand for places on the programme:
* In the days leading up to August 11th, we will publish a list of the amount of places we have available in each level. Please check this list before attending for open enrolment.
* If you are unsure which level to enrol your child in, please speak to a member of staff before attending for open enrolment.
* Places are allocated on a first come first served basis.
* Payment in full must be made on the day, we are unable to take deposits, part-payments or weekly payments.
* We are unable to 'hold' places and we do not operate waiting lists.
Enrolment must be made in person at The Watershed, we are unable to take enrolments over the telephone.
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!