Level 3 and The Watershed
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
Following the Government announcement yesterday evening we are now in a position to clarify how Level 3 will affect our customers. Below is a brief outline of the changes to the various activities that are currently taking place. These changes are effective from midnight tonight and for the next three weeks. Please note that the situation can change at any time but we will keep everyone informed of any updates as soon as they occur.
Remember - keep going, keep positive and keep each other safe!
- Live classes are continuing!
- All classes will be held in canopied area by Sports Hall
- Maximum of 14 participants in class
- Virtual classes are cancelled
- Aquafit classes are cancelled
Swim Skills Camp
- Postponed until week commencing Monday November 2nd
Adult Swim Lessons
- Postponed from tomorrow until week commencing Tuesday October 27th
- Individuals and families are welcome to swim during the session times advertised
- Health Suite remaining closed
- Access to the Gym is continuing as normal
- Group bookings in the Sports Hall are not permitted to proceed unless the Customer provides written confirmation from the Governing Body of their Sport
- All customers must observe social distancing in addition to the operating guidelines from their Governing Body
Group Bookings Outdoors
- Individual and group use of the athletics track continuing as normal with strict social distancing
- Astroturf bookings may proceed for non-contact training activities only
- Competitive fixtures/games are not permitted
- Max 15 per Astroturf booking
Back to News