Adult Swimming Lessons Enrolments start tonight!
Thursday, September 2, 2021
Enrolments in this month's term of Swimming Lessons for Adults programme start tonight from 6pm on https://watershedkilkenny.eventbrite.ie
Adult Swimming Lessons at Beginner, Improver and Advanced Levels begin again this September. Adult lessons are for swimmers aged sixteen years and over.
Beginners is for you if you are a:
- First time swimmer with little or no experience of swimming
- Casual/occasional swimmer who is unfamiliar with correct technique
- Nervous/anxious adult who would like to overcome your fear of water
Beginners' Lessons start on Wednesday September 8th for ten weeks. There are two times to choose from: 10am or 8pm. Lessons are forty to forty five minutes duration.
Improvers is for you if :
- You feel competent out of your depth
- You can swim at least half of a 25m length using the correct technique for Front Crawl and Backstroke
- You also have the fundamentals of Breaststroke
Improvers' Lessons start on Wednesday September 8th for ten weeks. There are two times to choose from: 10am or 8pm. Lessons are forty to forty five minutes duration.
Advanced is for you if:
- Competently able to swim a minimum of one 25m length in all three strokes - Front Crawl, Backstroke and Breaststroke and/or
- Swimming for fitness or training for an event
Advanced Lessons start on Tuesday September 7th for ten weeks at 9pm. Lessons are forty to forty five minutes duration.
- Lessons terms are ten weeks duration and the cost is €100
- Bookings are made via Evenbrite only and are non-transferable
- All ticket sales are final and credit or refunds will not be offered for non- attendance of any part of or all of this programme
- In accordance with our policies in relation to COVID19 - Swimmers must complete our COVID19 form before each lesson; Masks must be worn in Reception and the Changing Areas; Social distancing observed at all times;
Back to News